The IE6 Google Hack Worsens, Good for the Rest of Us

Any time I see bad news for Micro$oft like this, I it makes me happy. Really happy. Especially when Redmond knew about the exploit since September. The company that does so much to try to keep a strangehold on the minds and pocketbooks of millions of computer users has taken more than a few lumps this time around. Good. No wonder the French government has joined Germany in telling its citizens to stop using IE. Does this mean that I can't stand the people at M$? Nah. Not even Steve Ballmer or Mr. Gates himself. I just can't tolerate their computer products.

All of this just makes me wonder: how many of these exploits are going to come to light before users start taking the hint?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Reasonableness of Faith

Misguided: Modern Christians Aren't The Heroes We Think We Are

How Big is God?